- Personal information
1.1 Type of personal information
Personal information means any information which relates to you and which was collected or provided to HADIGO for the purposes stated in Section 2 below.
The personal data includes but is not limited to the following information:
- name, job title and company name;
- age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
- race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- contact information including address, email address, social media address and phone number;
- marital status, details of spouse or children or immediate family, education, occupation, income range, employer name and contact details;
- income range and financial and banking account details;
- photographs; and
- such other relevant information from time to time requested by HADIGO to enable us to provide you with our services and products, or to enter into business/contractual transactions (including employment, where relevant) with you.
1.2 Source of personal information
- Customer or potential customer: HADIGO collects your personal information directly from you or indirectly via completed enquiry, application and/or registration forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies at public venues or in any of our premises. Your personal information may also be collected from cookies through the use of our website or at any of our marketing events.
- Vendor, supplier, tenant or service provider: HADIGO collects your personal information directly from you or indirectly when you send us completed enquiry and/or credit application forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies. Your personal information may also be collected from cookies through the use of our website or at any of our marketing events.
- Employee: HADIGO collects your personal information directly from you or indirectly via completed enquiry and/or job application forms via various means, including online and physical hardcopies. Your personal information may also be collected via background checks customarily conducted in respect of employees.
We may also verify or source personal information about you from third party sources (both public and private) such as credit reporting agencies, Companies Commission Malaysia and the Insolvency Department of Malaysia.
1.3 Obligatory personal information
All information requested for in the relevant forms is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise.
Should you fail to provide the obligatory information, we would be unable to process your request and/or provide you with the relevant services or enter into business/contractual transactions (including employment) with you, as the case may be.
(2) Personal data collected for the following purposes:-
- To give effect to your requested provision of services or enter into business/contractual transactions (including employment) with you;
- To effect bookings with airlines, and for purposes of making ground arrangements (including accommodation, transfers and tours), to effect purchase of insurances and applications for visas, and for operational requirements (including name tags, luggage tags, etc) and all other purposes directly or indirectly relating to travel arrangements;
- To keep you well informed of new services and/or events offered by us through various communication channels, including by way of email or normal post, or postings on social media channels and on our flyers, brochures, buntings and/or other marketing or promotional material);
- To facilitate your participation in any contests or in any of our promotional and marketing events, including;
- To process any payments related to your requested services/transactions;
- To operate our premises in a manner which is physically safe, secure and befitting of health and safety requirements;
- For internal investigations, external credit checks, audit or security purposes;
- To conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices and other research and insight purposes;
- To comply with HADIGO’s legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
- To contact you regarding our services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials which we may feel to be of interest to you;
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
- For HADIGO’s internal records management, customer relations events and activities, and customer loyalty reward program;
- To process your credit account application & to assess your credit worthiness,
- To enforce our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice wherever necessary;
- To adhere to our human resource policies in respect of employees of HADIGO;
- For any ancillary purposes directly related to the above.
(collectively “the Purposes”)
The personal data collected will be retained by us for the duration required / permitted under Malaysian law, which may extend to periods after termination of your contractual relationship with us. In accordance with the Act, it shall be the duty of HADIGO to take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the Purposes stated herein.
(3) Disclosure of personal information
3.1 Entities within HADIGO
Your personal information provided to us is processed by entities (in or outside of Malaysia) within HADIGO (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners).
HADIGO will maintain the security of your personal data as follows:-
- access to your personal information is restricted to relevant staff on a need-to-know basis;
- maintain adequate security control systems to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal data;
- take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date by having regard to the Purposes herein, including any directly related purposes, for which the personal data is collected and processed;
- Where we appoint third party service providers, agents or contractors to provide services to us, we ensure that these third parties observe similar security measures as adopted by us.
HADIGO may disclose your personal data to:-
- Our directors and officers for purposes relating to your use of our services or pertaining to our business/contractual relationship;
- Regulatory bodies such as the Companies Commission of Malaysia and other relevant authorities which have oversight over our activities;
- Our auditors, lawyers, consultants and other advisors;
- Any party to whom HADIGO’s rights are legally assigned/novated and/or transferred;
- Third party service providers, agents or contractors that the HADIGO engages for the Purposes set out in Section 2;
- Any other party to whom such disclosure is required by law or regulatory requirement; and
- Any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to HADIGO,
Notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Malaysia, for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
4.1 Links to other sites
We are not responsible for the content on the linked sites or any use of the site that was provided for your convenience and information. However, these sites may have their own privacy statement in place, which we recommend you to review if you were to visit any such linked websites.
4.2 Location enabled products or applications
Location enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time or uninstall them.
- the date and time you accessed each page on our web site;
- the URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer); and
- the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal information in order to enjoy certain services on our websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc). These personal information will only be used for its intended purposes only, i.e. to respond to your message or deliver the requested services.
(5) Right to access and correct personal information
In accordance with the provisions of the Act, you may:
- check whether HADIGO holds data about you and of access to such data;
- request HADIGO to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not updated;
- request clarification on HADIGO’s policies and practices in relation to any personal data held by HADIGO,except where compliance with a request to such access or correction is refused under the Act.
In accordance with the Act, HADIGO has the right to charge a fee for the processing of any data access request.
You may request for access to or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held, by mail to the address stated in Section 6 below.
(6) Amendments and Contact details
Complaints or enquiries relating to any matter concerning your personal data can be made to the following personnel:-
Mohd Abd Hadi
HADIGO Travel And Tours Sdn. Bhd.
S-063A Block C, 2nd floor Seasons Square, Jalan PJU 10/3, Damansara Damai, Sungai Buloh, 47830, Selangor.
- Your continued usage of the services and/or facilities of HADIGO and/or continuous business/contractual relationship with HADIGO shall be deemed consent for HADIGO to collect, process and store the data in accordance with the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in HADIGO being unable to provide the services and/or facilities to you or to continue with the business/contractual relationship with you.
User Review( votes)